Become a ChildSafe member
Three reasons to become a member of the ChildSafe community:
- Accidents are the biggest killer of children between the ages of 5 and 14 years.
- Your membership will actively contribute towards reducing unnecessary and costly child accidents in our country — saving lives and securing their future.
- You’ll learn more about how to keep children safe, and when you spread this knowledge, you’ll help to helps others do the same.
Levels of membership
ChildSafe has also devised an Honourable Membership package for those who wish to become Gold, Diamond or Disa members of the Foundation. Contact us to find out more.
Membership will give you access to various benefits:
- ChildSafe’s statistical information on injuries.
- Automatic subscription to the Quarterly Newsletter “The ChildSafe News”.
- Certificate to confirm membership.
- Safety education material such as videos at substantial discounts. Other benefits – for example safety leaflets, posters on request (when available).